I have already created countless recipes with pumpkin. This is my favorite pumpkin waffle recipe. Are you ready?
Ingredients for 5-6 pumpkin waffles
- 200 gr of oatmeal
- 1 tbsp baking powder
- pinch of salt
- 2 tbsp pumpkin spices
- 125 gr pumpkin puree *
- 2 eggs
- 150 ml almondmilk (or milk of choise)
- 110 ml of melted coconut oil
- 3 tbsp maple syrup
* Pumpkin puree is easy to make yourself, first preheat the oven to 180 degrees. Cut the pumpkin into four pieces and put them in an oven dish in the oven for about 30 minutes. Then remove the pumpkin from its skin and cut it into small cubes, mix it in the blender until puree and you’re done.
- Mix the oatmeal, baking powder, herbs and salt together.
- Add the pumpkin puree, eggs, coconut oil and maple syrup and mix until well combined.
- Meanwhile heat the waffle iron and grease it with coconut oil.
- After that bake the waffles as indicated in the instructions for the waffle maker.
- Serve the pumpkin waffles with fresh yoghurt, ice cream or whatever you like.