This no-bake cheesecake is super simple. I can really be very happy about that. Earlier I made a banoffee cake and it really tasted great, this time it has become a healthy strawberry vanilla cheesecake. Delicious for in between but also great as breakfast.
Ingredients for a healthy strawberry vanilla cheesecake
- 100 gr medjool dates (about 5 pieces)
- 25 gr almonds
- 50 gr walnuts
- 30 gr desiccated coconut
- 40 ml almondmilk
- 500 gr full cottage cheese
- 5 gelatin leaves
- pure vanilla (to taste)
- 50 gr (freeze-dried) strawberries
- First mix all the ingredients for the crust in a chopper into a firm mass (note: if your dates are dry and hard, first soak them in hot water).
- Then add parchment paper to a pie pan(20 cm) and spread the date mass evenly over the bottom.
- Soak the gelatin leaves in cold water and then dissolve them in a small layer of water on low heat.
- Add the cottage cheese and vanilla to the gelatine, mix until combined.
- Mix in the (freeze-dried) strawberries.
- Scrape filling into prepared crust and spread into an even layer.
- Cover with plastic and refrigerate until the filling is firm and cold, about 3-4 hours.
- Garnish with some fresh strawberries / strawberry jam or freeze-dried strawberry powder.