This nicecream with granola is super simple and really tasty. Minimal ingredients and a lot to taste. Would you like to try this deliciously banana/mango nicecream?
Ingredients for 1 large or 2 small servings nicecream with granola
- 2 frozen bananas
- 100 gr frozen mango
- Natural color powder (green / blue)
- hand of granola
- Fresh fruit
This is how you make nicecream with granola
- Mix the bananas and mango in a strong blender or chopper to a smooth mass, does it stay too hard? Then add some warm water.
- Scrape half of the nicecream from the blender and add the color powder (you can also use matcha) to the remainding nicecream.
- Mix again untill soft-serve texture.
- Serve the nicecream in a bowl or glass, like I did.
- Top it off with some granola and fresh fruit.